Production Support Developer, Lead (AZ)
|Title:||Production Support Developer, Lead (AZ)|
Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
Production Support Developer - Lead
We are looking for a motivated individual with a talent for problem solving to join the Technology Delivery Team. The Production Support Developer Lead will be a leader of the group that provides application support of systems that the company needs in order to operate successfully. The individual will collaborate with Operations, QA, Business Analysts, and other Technical Teams to provide timely and accurate resolution of production issues. The individual will also work closely with other Developers and contribute to regularly scheduled software releases.
- Design and develop production fixes using various technologies such as ASP.Net
- Lead and mentor other developers
- Track, manage, trouble-shoot and fix production issues both short term and long term
- Produce high quality code that delivers expected application behavior
- Follow established development guidelines and standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Create deployment packages, installation instructions, and required change paperwork
- Contribute to the monitoring of the production issue queue and work with business team to prioritize, analyze and manage them to closure
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and client service at all times
- Provide status updates to supervisor(s)/manager(s) on a regular basis
- Be responsive to clients, stakeholders, peers and co-workers
- Be Customer/Client focused
- Be a Valued Business Partner
- Ensure all appropriate Service Levels and Quality objectives are met
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant software development work experience
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.Net, VB.Net or C#, SQL Server, TSQL
- TFS 2010/2012
- Experience configuring and working with Windows Server, Internet Information Server (IIS), SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, and within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability, experience as a team lead is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Able to establish working relationships with a variety of personalities and skill sets within IT and the Business
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brookfield RPS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications