Relocation Associate (AZ)
|Title:||Relocation Associate (AZ)|
Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
The Relocation Associate will assist the Client Services Team with the administration of relocation operations.
- Drive a high level of customer and client satisfaction
- Provide administrative support to team
- Prepare and distribute forms and documentation as required
- Make initial telephone contact with relocating employees to confirm information and schedule appointments
- Manage destination referral follow up and documentation process for relocating employees
- Follow up with Broker Relocation Directors, Suppliers, Clients and Transferees on past due deliverables
- Incoming call support
- Prepare payment requests or vouchers
- Maintain hardcopy or electronic files
- Work file/data integrity audits and control reports
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment
- 1 + years customer service experience
- Administrative assistant experience preferred
- Some college coursework or equivalent experience preferred
- Real estate or related industry knowledge (mortgage, banking, paralegal) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brookfield RPS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications