Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
To provide professional administrative support to CF and NJC/RCMP teams. This position is responsible for processing invoices and claims, data entry and file management. The Administrative Clerk provides administrative support during the transferee relocation process to all the teams within Brookfield GRS. Accurate input of information within a fast paced environment is critical to the success of this position.
- Process supplier invoices received from teams or suppliers, as per the Admin Support Centre AWI.
- Process Transferee Expense Claims as received from teams.
- Process mortgage subsidy cash receipts for Transferees as provided by Brookfield Accounting Department.
- To be knowledgeable on all Client policies, Clarifications and processes.
- Deal with suppliers and ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner within contractual obligations.
- Ensure compliance to IRP pre-negotiated rates. Take appropriate action when required.
- Sort and distribute mail/email/fax.
- Develop office procedures and maintain an effective file management system both online and on site.
- Complete courier and Xpress Post as required. Ensure waybills are completed accurately.
- Operate office equipment systems such as photocopier, fax, computer, shredder and postage meter.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures as per Brookfield GRS Quality Manual.
- Provide input and recommendations for changes/improvements to practices, procedures, manuals and forms.
- Assist team members when required.
- Other duties as required in a changing work environment.
- Minimum six month’s experience accounts payable experience and/or knowledge/experience in relocation, residential real estate, legal office procedures or banking environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment i.e. Word, Internet, Outlook, Excel and various software programs.
- Excellent administrative skills, including record keeping.
- Accurate keyboarding/data entry skills are essential.
- Competent in basic accounting procedures.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Client service oriented with excellent telephone manner.
- Analytical and detail oriented with effective time management skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the Brookfield GRS Company Security Officer (CSO).
As an Equal opportunity employer, Brookfield embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications