Global Training Coordinator
|Title:||Global Training Coordinator|
|Location:||Burr Ridge, IL|
Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
Global Training Coordinator
The Global Training Coordinator will provide administrative, training function and technology support to all members of the Learning & Development Department.
- Provide proactive, value added administrative, training function and technology support to all members of the Learning & Development Department as evidenced by recommendations for improvement that increase efficiency, accelerate our speed to execution, raise overall customer satisfaction ratings, and increase the number of courses we offer globally
- Maintain training checklists and establish a procedure and maintain responsibility for scheduling training events via WebEx and/or classroom scheduling regionally for all training events on the calendar by developing a working relationship with outside vendors i.e. hotels, restaurants, regional IT support staff and Operation’s team members
- Track and record all department expenses, establishing a monthly reporting procedure to tie into department metrics and to keep the Director informed of budgetary spend related to each class and department T&E
- Update, organize and maintain training materials such as instructor guides, student materials, job-aids, PowerPoint presentations, and quick reference guides to support learner’s ongoing training and development needs globally
- Manage the Learning & Development Training Calendar, announcements, registration, attendance, monthly updates and department reports in a proactive manner that keeps the business informed of upcoming training events and accurately reports on department metrics and accomplishments
- Maintain Learning & Development Access data base and recommend next steps to simplify monthly reporting
- Supervise the Jump Start New Hire project including maintaining regular contact with regional committee members to ensure the program is delivered consistently in all regions; maintain updated information in the New Hire Binder to ensure new hire materials are current; Conduct the New Hire Welcome meeting for all new hires joining in the Woodridge office; and follow up regularly with the Jump Start committee for process improvements
- Maintain the Learning & Development Department Procedures Guide to ensure department procedures are accurately documented and posted on the departments shared drive
- Maintain the Learning & Development Shared Drive to ensure quick and easy access to all training materials, internal documents for our global programs including registration forms, calendars, distribution lists, attendance records etc.
- Maintain all department equipment inventory records for the US, Canada, UK and AP L&D department locations including the expansion of the Brown Bag Book Club (BBC) loaning library for our global offices and support the Director in scheduling and hosting the BBC events with other Learning & Development staff members globally
- Work with the Director and Training Specialists to create and distribute surveys and assessments measure department customer satisfaction and learning gains
- Research and develop a Training Resource Center to house relevant articles, industry related trends and statistics, activities etc. to extend the departments value added approach to supporting the business
- Host ERC Learning Zone Webinars, document attendance and distribute related materials to attendees for continuing CRP and GMS education credits
- Support the Learning & Development website project in Sharepoint
- Additional projects, assignments and Training Coordinator related responsibilities
- BA/BS in Training, Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Adult Education, OD, HR or related field
- Certification from a recognized, T&D/HR organization/association (ASTD/SHRM) may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with training and development processes helpful
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint required
- Knowledge of alternative delivery methods preferred (distance learning, WBT)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brookfield RPS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications