Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
Primary point of contact for relocation customers. Counsel customers on benefits provided by their employer and manage the home sale process through marketing, sale / acquisition of property through effective coordination of other service departments, suppliers, agents, and brokers. Coordinate services across the supplier network and other service teams to ensure customer satisfaction with relocation services provided.
- Drive a high level of customer and client satisfaction
- Counsel customers on relocation benefits provided by their employer.
- Develop and counsel customers on effective home sale marketing strategies
- Coordination of all services delivered to customers.
- Drive high levels of service acceptance and supplier and broker network utilization
- Manage exception process ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Execute customer service transactions, as required.
- Ensure system data integrity
- Enforce client relocation policies for their transferees
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimize weighted direct home selling costs
- Identify real estate brokers and place referrals for Marketing
- Initiate supplier set-up for new real estate brokers
- Communicate the Marketing Strategy to the customer.
- Monitor offers and list price, taking into account client AV sale benefits and in comparison to BMA and Offer price.
- Review broker market analysis and interface with the Broker Relocation Director to implement the Marketing Strategy
- Analyze appraisals, inspections, and homeowners disclosure statement
- Communicate any required repairs, re-inspections or title deficiencies to the Relocation Counselor for discussion with the customer. Follow up on inspection issues.
- Ensure properties are listed in a timely manner
- Place referrals and ensure referral documentation is signed and returned.
- Review and sign contracts and escrow agreements
- Meet reporting deadlines
- Ensure timely and effective transition of files to the Inventory Team.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred
- Real estate Background preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 2+ years experience in a customer service
- 2 + years related Real estate sales experience / industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage conflict
- Demonstrates flexibility and innovation
- Product knowledge
- Solid organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Maintains effective working relationships
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brookfield RPS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications