Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
To provide relationship management by building productive and collaborative working relationships with internal and external contacts. Follows-up with customers on a regular basis to ensure and improve customer service. Exercise judgment relying on defined processes and practices to determine appropriate action, and develops recommendations for improvement. And work with the People Manager to implement performance development activities.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely information on all entitlements/benefits as outlined in the Integrated Relocation Program (IRP) and RCMP relocation policy including all aspects of relocation including (but not limited to) real estate, mortgages, rental, house hunting trips and taxation, interpretation of legal documents such as purchase and sale deeds, mortgage deeds, leases and real estate contracts
- Responsible for delivering high level of customer service in accordance with the principles of Premier Service
- Responsible for the accurate and timely input of transferees’ relocation information in the database
- Responsible for the overall quality of assigned files in accordance with company processes, working instructions and quality programs.
- Responsible for approval authority to validate policy compliance, correct allocation of policy benefits according to move type and verification of file audit, exceptions and service resolution
- Establishes the transferee’s relocation budget in accordance with RCMP relocation policies, practices and procedures and providing assistance in allocating the available funds in the most tax efficient manner.
- Accountable for transferee’s expenses including the verification and reconciliation of all advances, expenses, and reimbursements.
- Evaluates feasibility and makes recommendations regarding House Hunting Trips (HHT).
- Facilitates travel for transferee and family through government appointed travel suppliers.
- Requests rental appointment with Rental Search Supplier at destination and advises transferee of provincial tenancy guidelines.
- Background in relocation, residential real estate, residential mortgages, legal or banking is an asset
- Professional, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who is willing to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills
- Analytical, detail oriented, organized and ability to prioritize
- Computer proficiency in a Windows 2007 environment including outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail and various software programs. Accurate keyboarding/data entry skills are essential.
- Experience in daily office administration with a competency in basic accounting procedures.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is Preferred
- Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the Brookfield GRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO).
As an Equal opportunity employer, Brookfield embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications