Cost Management Analyst, Payment Team (AZ)
|Title:||Cost Management Analyst, Payment Team (AZ)|
Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
Cost Management Analyst – Payment Team
As part of the Global Client Accounting department, the Cost Management Analyst should have an eye for detail, ability to work in a high volume environment, handle multiple tasks, and able to meet deadlines. Handling internal and external customer inquiries will require the candidate to have excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency and a passion for customer satisfaction. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of accounting tasks related to servicing Brookfield Global Relocation Services clients.
- Resolving expense report and direct bill “On Hold” issues
- Ensuring “exception to policy” requests are processed within a timely manner
- Auditing for data integrity of expense reports, direct bills and taxability coding
- Maintaining client requirements and disbursement instruction matrix
- Providing recommendations for process improvement
- Making recommendations for policy changes/clarifications
- Managing timely and accurate deliverables
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2+ year’s college with focus on Finance or Accounting, preferred.
- Formal accounting education\experience\training a plus
- Minimum 2+ years payroll, accounts payable, expense auditing or other financial transaction processing environment experience.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office environment and financial application – moderate to advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects with limited supervision
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of government relocation helpful
- Understanding of payroll systems, tax logic, and the relocation process helpful
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brookfield RPS embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications