Support Resource Casual Contract
|Title:||Support Resource Casual Contract|
Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
Support Resource Casual Contract
To provide relationship management by building productive and collaborative working relationships with internal and external contacts. Follows-up with customers on a regular basis to ensure and improve customer service. Exercise judgment relying on defined processes and practices to determine appropriate action, and develops recommendations for improvement. And work with the People Manager to implement performance development activities.
- Reception duties as required.
- Provides a friendly welcome to transferees and visitors, while directing them to online resources as applicable.
- Schedules and confirms transferee appointments (using Outlook calendar).
- Data entry of information, scanning and uploading of documentation received, as applicable.
- Creates and maintains transferee physical files in an efficient and well organized filing system. Updates transferee e-files on a daily basis.
- Operation of office equipment systems such as telephone, multifunction machine, paper shredder and computer.
- Maintains sufficient office supplies and office equipment.
- Responsible for processing office related expenses (where required).
- Provides assistance to transferee and other team members, when needed, in order to ensure a successful relocation.
- Reviews, compiles and collects information from transferee.
- Expense management, including the reconciliation and verification of transferee expenses and reimbursements (such as, but not limited to HHT/DIT and sundry claims, PCP requests and non-accountable advances).
- Completes travel management requests for transferees as required.
- Assists Advisor with file reconciliation (interim and final, as required).
- Assists Advisor in updating Financial Worksheets.
- Prepares and sends files to Iron Mountain as required.
- Prepares statistical reports as required by the Regional Manager/Supervisor.
- Provides input and recommendations for changes/improvements to practices, procedures, manuals, systems and forms.
- Other duties as required in a changing work environment.
- Bilingual (French and English) essential.
- Experience with office administration procedures, equipment and filing systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Microsoft Word 2007. Accurate keyboarding/data entry skills are essential.
- Professional, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
- Analytical, detail oriented, organized and ability to prioritize.
- Team player who is willing to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required.
- Background in relocation, residential real estate, residential mortgages, legal or banking is an asset
- Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the Brookfield GRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO).
As an Equal opportunity employer, Brookfield embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications