Relocation Consultant (TX)
|Title:||Relocation Consultant (TX)|
Brookfield Global Relocation Services is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, home valuations, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers. Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, North America and South America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
The Relocation Consultant provides relocation services to our Brookfield Global Relocation Services clients, their employees and families. Responsibilities include managing the smooth transition of a relocating employee and their family members to a new location by acting as a single point of co-ordination and providing ongoing support during the assignment, including repatriation where appropriate.
- Ensures that Premier Service Philosophy is adhered to in all dealings with clients and assignees and that Premier Service levels are achieved
- Manages all activities, including those performed by third party suppliers related to the transfer process, the ongoing assignment and repatriation where appropriate
- Carries out the pre assignment briefing and orientation of the relocating employee based on the client’s policy, including compensation details where applicable
- Provides continuing advice and support to both client and relocating employee, maintaining regular contact throughout the scope of the engagement
- Manages the payments related to the assignment including payroll instructions, expenses and invoices
- Maintains data integrity
- Updates the Brookfield GRS client database and provides the required data for the production of status reports
- Ensures Premier Service surveys are appropriately triggered to assignee/transferees
- Undertakes other tasks and special projects as required including support of chair side trainings
- Ensures that files are properly maintained (electronic and hard copy files meet standard company and client requirements) which may include scanning or filing of important documentation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1+ years in a similar customer service role required with a preference for five+ years total work history
- Prefer minimum of 1+ years in Associate role with BGRS
- Excellent organization, administration and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects in addition to day to day activities.
- Proficient in IT applications e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Attention to detail and numeric skills
- Fluency in speaking and writing English required
- Additional language capabilities advantageous
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake additional tasks, as required
- Some home office/off hours requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brookfield RPS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications